Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So Anyways...

What's happening everybody?  Nothing is going on here.  Just catching up on the shows that I missed yesterday/today.  Already watched Heroes and American Idol, and I am watching Two and a Half Men right now.  There was no Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother recorded yesterday because of the damn Obama press conference.  It pisses me off, let me tell you.

I just realized that I might know one of the final 54 Idol contestants, but I am not sure.  So that goes to show you how well I knew her.  Kendall Beard, I think, is a girl that Buster and I met at Garner State Park like 6 or 7 years ago.  I am not sure though because I stopped talking to her about three years ago, and I cannot remember her last name now.  She did look familiar though.

I also bought NHL 09 for the Playstation 3 yesterday.  Hockey video games are always fun.  The last one that I actually played was, I think, NHL 04.  I don't remember for sure though, and I guess it really doesn't matter.

I don't know what else to say right now.

'Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment