Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Thoughts

So that was a great game.  We were all on the edge of their seats.  We had 8 guys over here, all going for the Cardinals.  I was also talking to my friends Marrissa, who lives in Pittsburgh (kinda obvious who she was rooting for) and Lauren.  It was just a great game to watch.  That is all that I really wanted.  It was the second best Super Bowl that I have ever seen, only behind the Titans/Rams.  It would be the Bills/Giants in '91 but I don't remember actually watching it.  Last year's game is a close third.

Anyways, I am now watching Scrubs while laying in bed.  I am a bit drunk right now, but I will be good to go for work tomorrow.

I think it is the alcohol, but I cannot think of anything else worth while to talk about.  So I am going to keep watching Scrubs before going to bed.

'Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment